See the Archive for results from other seasons.
- Tossups - 50 questions, 10 points each
- It's Academic - each team starts with 100 points; questions are abandoned with incorrect answers as well as correct ones (no bounceback); 8-question competitive category round, 10 points each, -10 points for incorrect answer; 5-question individual round, 20 points each; 8-question competitive visual round, 20 points each, -20 for incorrect answer; 8-question individual round, 20 points each, 25 point bonus for all 8 correct; competitive grab bag round until time expires, 20 points for correct answer, -20 points for incorrect answer, 30 points for visual questions, -30 for incorrect visual answer
- National Academic Quiz Tournaments/Academic Competition Federation (NAQT/ACF) - 24 or 20 questions, respectively, 10 points each, +5 additional points for early answer ("power"), -5 points for incorrect answer if question is interrupted, 30-point bonus available for each correct answer
- PACE - 20 questions, 10 points each, +10 additional points for power, no interrupt penalty, 30-point bonuses with bouncebacks
Results from 2017-2018:
The 2018 High School National Championship Tournament was held in Atlanta, Georgia on 5/26 and 5/27. Blair's A Team placed 12th in a field of 352 teams.
The B Team placed 77th and the C Team placed 175th.
The 2018 PACE National Scholastic Tournament was held in Reston, Virginia on 6/2 and 6/3. Blair's A Team placed 10th in a field of 96 teams. The B Team placed 49th.
The team won the It's Academic finals and superbowl once again.
- Georgetown Fall (IS-167A)
- Centennial Fall (IS-171A)
- Johns Hopkins Winter (IS-170)
- (Novice) Johns Hopkins Fall (IS-168)
- RM Novice (SCOP)
- Maryland Fall 2017
- (B Team) Centennial Fall (IS-171A)
- Johns Hopkins Fall (IS-168)
- (B Team) RM Novice (SCOP)
- RM Spring (RMBCT)
- JHU Blue Jay Bowl (IS-174)